The T-SQL DDL Code History Tool tracks DDL Events (schema modifications) that occur in a SQL Server database. The tool can be used to answer questions like “who changed what and when”, providing you with a history of schema changes for any given object in the database.
- Tracks DDL Events (schema modifications)
- Explorer style user interface. Similar to SQL Server Management Studio
- See a history of schema changes for any given object in a database.
- See a history of schema changes made by any given user.
- See what recent changes have been made on your server/database.
- Advanced search/filter capabilities when required.
- Recycle Bin node for objects that no longer exist in the database or databases that no longer exist on the server.
- Create a point in time DDL Snapshot of your database.
- Integrates with Source Gear Diff Merge to provide diff comparisons.
- Clipboard compare feature to allow compare of any object from any DB – current or DDL history
- Quick compare option to compare an object in the current database with an object of the same name in another database.
- Quick database compare to compare DDL of two databases.
- Export option
- Red Gate SQL Compare Integration
Read the getting started guide for an introduction to this tool.