This tool is used to fix the permissions on user work areas. Specify your custom permissions and select the root folder where your user work areas are stored. A user account with the same name as the folder is given full control permissions by default.
- Windows 2000, XP or 2003 Server
- .NET Framework version 1.1 (Download from Microsoft or Windows Update)
- A user account that has full control permissions on the work areas, or has ownership of the folders.
- Select Mode (Add or Replace)
- Add custom permissions to the work area (Default permissions shown below)
- Select the root folder. (UNC or local path supported) You can also exlude folders here.
- Confirm the selection & start the permissions change.
In the above screenprint two folders were not configured properly. This is because no users exist in the domain with the same name as the folder.