Version 2.3 to Version 2.4
Version 2.4 Released 2008-05-18
- Updatable GridView in Bulk Passsword Control.
- Edit GridView in Microsoft Excel
- CSV Update
- Export to Excel
Version 2.2 to Version 2.3
Version 2.3 Released 2008-04-20
- Added Image Gallery feature to Password Control. This allows helpdesk staff to view a photo of a user stored in Active Directory which could be used for identification purposes.
- Added Bulk Modify tool to allow bulk updates of user attributes.
- Bulk Modify menu also contains option to rollback changes and to move user accounts to a new organizational unit.
- Added rollback/logging to Bulk Password Control account enable/disable operations.
- Added Account Menu. This allows you to enable/disable account control options. e.g Enable/Disable “User must change password at next logon”. In previous versions this could be turned on with the “Force password change at logon” when a password was reset, but a method to turn the setting off was not provided.
Note: The application config file can be used to turn this menu and specific child menu items on and off.
- Improved “Properties To Load” dialog. You can now add new attributes to display by clicking a checkbox. The “Properties To Load” dialog was also added to Bulk Password Control.
- Multi-Valued attributes can be shown in the Bulk Password Control grid. The default separator is a semi-colon.
- A default setting can now be applied to the “Force Password Change At Logon” checkbox.
Version 2.1 to Version 2.2
Version 2.2 Released 2007-10-15
- Added “Bulk Password Control” dialog. This feature allows you to change passwords and perform other account operations for many user accounts.
- Integrated Search Feature. This option replaces the “Advanced Search” feature with searching capabilities that are more integraded with the application.
- Optional auditing to the eventlog. See the Advanced Configuration section for more information.
- Option to change the location of the “Scripts” folders. See the Advanced Configuration section for more information.
- Fixed Bug where the “displaydomain” advanced configuration option controlled the visability of the “Domain Policy” dialog rather than the domain selection dialog.
- Added feature to allow you to control which accounts are visible to Password Control.